Wednesday 22 May 2013

A Letter From Krishna to His Devotees.




A Letter From Krishna to His Devotees.

Dear ...,

I wanted to send you a note to remind you how much mercy is always available to you.

I saw you yesterday as you were talking with your devotee friends about Me. This gives Me great pleasure, and the bliss you were feeling was just My way of reciprocating.

I saw you sleeping last night and I know how tired you are from working so hard for Me (I saw you staying up late to chant your rounds). I just wanted you to know that such service is never forgotten.

I am so much looking forward to you coming back to Godhead. I know how hard you are trying to get out of the material world, and if you follow My instructions and the instructions of your gurus and Srila Prabhupada, I will always be helping you. I miss you and want to be with you.

When you are in trouble, you can talk to Me. I will listen. I am always there for you and I will never let you down.

I have given you My holy names as My special gift to you. It makes it easy for us to unite even while you are still on the earth. Please value it deeply. You will come to know our relationship by chanting without offence. You will get everything from My name.

Love,

Krishna

3 comments:

  1. this came to me on such a right time...thank you krishna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the information about Krishna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Krishna, so happy to know that you care for your devotees, I am always in touch with you, as I know you care for your friends devotees, and you are always there when they need you.
    Your humble friend devote
    Chaturbhuj.

    ReplyDelete